Galveston Clinics - Health/Urgent Care
Galveston city is located in Galveston County, Texas State, US.
Clinics are often associated with a general medical practice, run by one or several general practitioners or Galveston clinics are usually operated by physiotherapists and psychology clinics by clinical psychologists, and so on for each health profession. Some Texas clinics are operated in-house by employers, government organizations or hospitals and some clinical services are outsourced to private corporations, specialising in provision of health services. In China, for example, owners of those clinics do not have formal medical education
Galveston Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Galveston Clinic, is 409
You can search for Galveston, TX clinics by their name or address
Galveston Clinics - Texas
Zip Code is 77550 and Currently there are 16 clinics and Health/Urgent Care Locations in our database for Galveston City.
A Walk-in Galveston clinic describes a very broad category of medical facilities only loosely defined as those that accept patients on a walk-in basis and with no appointment required. A number of healthcare service providers fall under the walk-in clinic umbrella including urgent care centers, retail clinics and even many free clinics or community health clinics. Walk-in clinics offer the advantages of being accessible and often inexpensive.
Urgent care Galveston clinics are usually led by physicians. The much smaller category of retail clinics, which are stand-alone clinics located inside large retail stores or shopping malls, tend to be headed by nurse practitioners. The significantly higher price for an urgent care visit compared to a retail clinic visit is largely attributed to this difference in staffing
Galveston Clinic and Health/Urgent Care Locations - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Galveston clinics by its names
- A & M Physical Rehabilitation Center - 4623 Fort Crockett Blvd
- Alcohol Drug Abuse Women's Center Inc - 201 1st St
- Alcoholics Anonymous At Galveston Club - New Day Group- New Leaf Group - 1823 33rd St
- Animal Clinic - 701 Broadway St
- Behavioral Resources Healthcare - 301 University Blvd
- Bondurant Iii, William W Md - Titus Harris Clinic - 2200 Market St, #412
- Brechtel Casey Dvm - 6511 Stewart Rd, #7
- Campeche Cove Animal & Bird Hospital - 3802 Cove View Blvd
- Cleary Donald J Dvm - 2108 61st St
- Cook, Michael W Md - Utmb Blood Bank - 301 University Blvd, #6120
- Ha, Hailey Q Od - Family Vision Center - 6702 Seawall Boulevard
- Hunderup, James W Md - University Of Texas Med Branch - 301 University Blvd, #mc1173