Artesia Clinics - Health/Urgent Care
Artesia city is located in Eddy County, New Mexico State, US.
Clinics are often associated with a general medical practice, run by one or several general practitioners or Artesia clinics are usually operated by physiotherapists and psychology clinics by clinical psychologists, and so on for each health profession. Some New Mexico clinics are operated in-house by employers, government organizations or hospitals and some clinical services are outsourced to private corporations, specialising in provision of health services. In China, for example, owners of those clinics do not have formal medical education
Artesia Time Zone is MST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Artesia Clinic, is 575
You can search for Artesia, NM clinics by their name or address
Artesia Clinics - New Mexico
Zip Code is 88210 and Currently there are 19 clinics and Health/Urgent Care Locations in our database for Artesia City.
A Walk-in Artesia clinic describes a very broad category of medical facilities only loosely defined as those that accept patients on a walk-in basis and with no appointment required. A number of healthcare service providers fall under the walk-in clinic umbrella including urgent care centers, retail clinics and even many free clinics or community health clinics. Walk-in clinics offer the advantages of being accessible and often inexpensive.
Urgent care Artesia clinics are usually led by physicians. The much smaller category of retail clinics, which are stand-alone clinics located inside large retail stores or shopping malls, tend to be headed by nurse practitioners. The significantly higher price for an urgent care visit compared to a retail clinic visit is largely attributed to this difference in staffing
Artesia Clinic and Health/Urgent Care Locations - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Artesia clinics by its names
- Artesia Animal Clinic - 110 W Mahone Dr
- Artesia General Hospital - 702 N 13th St
- Artesia Good Samaritan Center Nursing Homes - 1402 W Gilchrist Ave
- Artesia Health Resources Center - 1105 Memorial Drive
- Moreno, Johnny C Md - Dr Johnny C Moreno Family Prct - 612 N 13th St
- Morrison, David G - Artesia Physical Therapy Llc - 601 W Mahone Dr
- New Mexico Foot & Ankle Institute - 612 N 13th St, Ste F
- New Mexico State - Health Department- Eddy County Field Health Office- Public Health Divi - 111 N 1st St
- Sims, Gary - Js Ward & Son Incorporated - 101 S 4th St
- Smith, Timothy J Dds - Artesia Health Resources - 1105 W Memorial Dr
- Solis, Monica A - Solis Monica A - 2218 W Grand Ave