Princeton Clinics - Health/Urgent Care
Princeton city is located in Gibson County, Indiana State, US.
Clinics are often associated with a general medical practice, run by one or several general practitioners or Princeton clinics are usually operated by physiotherapists and psychology clinics by clinical psychologists, and so on for each health profession. Some Indiana clinics are operated in-house by employers, government organizations or hospitals and some clinical services are outsourced to private corporations, specialising in provision of health services. In China, for example, owners of those clinics do not have formal medical education
Princeton Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Princeton Clinic, is 812
You can search for Princeton, IN clinics by their name or address
Princeton Clinics - Indiana
Zip Code is 47670 and Currently there are 11 clinics and Health/Urgent Care Locations in our database for Princeton City.
A Walk-in Princeton clinic describes a very broad category of medical facilities only loosely defined as those that accept patients on a walk-in basis and with no appointment required. A number of healthcare service providers fall under the walk-in clinic umbrella including urgent care centers, retail clinics and even many free clinics or community health clinics. Walk-in clinics offer the advantages of being accessible and often inexpensive.
Urgent care Princeton clinics are usually led by physicians. The much smaller category of retail clinics, which are stand-alone clinics located inside large retail stores or shopping malls, tend to be headed by nurse practitioners. The significantly higher price for an urgent care visit compared to a retail clinic visit is largely attributed to this difference in staffing
Princeton Clinic and Health/Urgent Care Locations - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Princeton clinics by its names
- Gibson County Area Rehabilitation Center - Residential Facility - 1015 S Stout St
- Gibson County Area Rehabilitation Center - Residential Facility - 116 8th St
- Gibson County Area Rehabilitation Center - Residential Facility - 218 S Prince St
- Gibson County Area Rehabilitation Center - Work Training Center - IN-64
- Gibson General Hospital - 307 N 4th Ave
- Gibson General Hospital Multi Specialty Clinic - 1808 Sherman Dr
- Gibson General Hospital Outpatient Behavioral Health - 402 3rd Ave